One of the protective parent groups that has been supporting Sandra Rucki is Safe Kids International of San Diego, California. The leader of the group is Cindy Dumas. Here is Cindy’s story:
- Divorce – Cindy was involved in a high-conflict divorce and custody dispute with her former spouse. Here are links to two voice mails she left for her former spouse ( voice mail 1 | voice mail 2 )
- Coaching – Cindy is alleged to have been coaching her sons to falsely disclose abuse. Here is a transcript. Like many protective moms, they engage in trying to get disclosures from their children rather than using trained professionals. Custody Evaluators and Judges do not like parents to engage in such behavior.
- Family Abduction – From November 2004 until February 2008, Cindy Dumas kidnaps her boys and goes underground. She agrees to come out of the underground if charges are dropped.
- Family Psychological Evaluation – The court orders a custody evaluation but Cindy Dumas refuses to participate.
- Custody – Cindy Dumas’ the remarried former husband eventually gets custody of all three boys and Cindy Dumas gets supervised visitation. Cindy continues to harass her former spouse by sending out flyers in his neighborhood. Kathleen Russell, another protective parent network supporters gets involved in the case.
- Teenager Family Abduction – The older son goes into hiding or underground similar to the Rucki girls. The son eventually gets married in Nevada in a fake marriage to evade the custody order. The son becomes the current poster child for Safe Kids International.
Cindy’s organization, Safe Kids International are planning to protest for Sandra Rucki on December 15, 2015. Hopefully, they will peacefully protest and not commit any acts of civil disobedience.
Editor’s Note: I never realized that Cindy Dumas did not participate in the Custody Evaluation. Her claim is likely that the Famliy Court took custody of her children away from her, but that’s far from the truth. It sounds like she did it all by herself by not only kidnapping her children, falsely accusing her former spouse and most importantly not participating in the evaluation. To think that this all started with the voice mails she left on her former spouse’s answering machine. It sounds like he filed for divorce and out of anger and revenge, Cindy Dumas did the rest.
[Father] Speaks Against Cindy Dumas Distortion Campaign by Chris (04-01-2010)