Non-Profit and Child Search Organizations
- The Committee for Missing Children . — This is a new organization based out of Lawrencevill, Georgia. The areas they focus on are photo distribution, parent advocacy and information gathering.
- The Hawaii State Clearing House on Missing Children . — The clearing house that was founded with the assistance searching parent Francis Walsh of Hawaii. Mr. Walsh passed away on Sunday, September 6th, at 53 years of age. His daughter Therese Rose Vanderheiden Walsh is alleged to have been hidden with assistance of the Underground.
- International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children. — Guided by a distinguished board of world leaders, this program will provide a coordinated, international response to the problem of missing and exploited children; build a global network to disseminate images of and information about missing children; extend training, resources, and support worldwide; advocate for changes in laws, treaties, and policies; and increase public awareness.
This is the organization that was launched by Linda Meyer, wife of British Ambassador Sir Christopher Meyer; First Lady, Hillary Rodham Clinton; and Cherie Booth, wife of British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
- The Missing Youth Foundation . — The nationwide search organization funded by a grant from the United States Department of Justice and proceeds from charitable contributions.
- The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. — A non-profit organization run by Executive Director Roy Stephens located in Omaha, Nebraska.
- The National Missing Children Locate Center. — A non-profit organization located in Portland, Oregon run by Marilyn Mann and veteran former Private Investigator Stephen A. Jenkevice, Jr. Jenkevice use to produce the cable television show Give ‘Em Back that resulted in numerous recoveries.
- North America Missing Children Association Inc. . — An organization headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada, with offices world-wide. A portion of their site is in French.
- Team H.O.P.E.. — A support organization for parents and victims of family abduction.