In the upcoming Tsimhoni vs. Tsimhoni Family Law Trial, Maya Tsimhoni has brought in two pro bono attorneys through Child Justice, a non-profit protective parent organization. Child Justice has been known over the years to provide pro bono legal representation for protective parents. This was the original legal business model for the Protective Parent Cause which was thought to be outdated since protective parents normally have to engage in acts of civil disobedience to get representation. Surprisingly, the attorneys Gregory Jacob and Dave Dorey are lawyers at the firm of O’Melveny & Meyers.
In 2014, Child Justice partnered with the Boston University School of Communications (Garland Waller / in the Holly Ann Collins Protective Parent Case) in a Protective Parent Video about the Family Court System. The video is produced by Hothouse Productions (Garland Waller / Eileen King and Joyanna Silberg). Dr. Joyanna Silberg has is one of the expert witnesses with long ties to the Protective Parent Community (Leadership Council, Center for Judicial Excellence).
With the addition of Gregory F. Jacob (Partner) and Dave Dorey (Associate), it’s likely that Maya Tsimhoni will once again try and inject her custody case into the National Media. It is clear that she does not want to co-parent and she does not care the impact a trial and its related publicity will have on her teenage children. She will use it to once again disparage her former spouse. Let’s hope that the judge issues a gag order on all parties involved and locks the courtroom to the media which should be standard in any juvenile court case.
Editor’s Note: It is shocking that the law firm of O’Melveny & Meyers would support Child Justice, a organization that is clearly against co-parenting. The statistics on the Child Justice website are similar to those misleading statistics used by Domestic Violence Organizations in the ’80s and ’90s. Child Justice claims that ten million children are exposed to domestic violence each year (in the United States/in the World?) and 58,000 children are living with an abusive, negligent or predatory parent. It is truly disappointing that the firm’s lawyers and clients would support the protective parent cause.
The Tsimhoni Case will be a precedence setting case for the Family Law Court System in Michigan. It sure sounds like the Family Court System is on trial in this case. The Protective Parent/Family Court Critic Network now has:
- The Protective Parent Custody Case – litigant and protective mom Maya Tsimhoni who will do or say just about anything rather than agree to co-parent her children
- The Protective Parent Attorneys – From O’Melveny & Meyers in Washington DC
- The Protective Parent Expert Witness – Joyanna Silberg can’t wait to give hours of testimony about everything that has nothing to do with the Tsimhoni Custody Case
- The Protective Parent Extremist Activist – Eileen King, her organization will do or say almost anything to promote their cause
- The Publicity – Garland Waller did the video with Joyanna Silberg and Eileen King using Boston University students. Now is the time they can promote their video without regard to the Tsimhoni children’s privacy.
- The Tsimhoni Teenage Children – Maya Tsimhoni is trying to make them poster children for this cause – maybe they should take note of Madonna’s son Rocco Ritchie and tell their myopic and narcissist mom to respect their privacy?