Michael Brodkorb of the Star Tribune is reporting from West St. Paul Court Hearing for the Sandra Rucki Case.
- Undisclosed Bank Records — In 2010, Sandra Grazzini-Rucki secretly received $2.4 million from a life insurance policy. Her father died in 2010. Sandra Rucki used banks in Las Vegas to access and transfer portions of the money.
- Marriage to Michael Rhedin — There is speculation that Sandra Rucki married Michael Rhedin. He was wearing a wedding ring at the court hearing. They may have been married abroad.
- U.S. Passport — In November 2015, Sandra Rucki’s attorney Michelle MacDonald said she didn’t have a passport. In the recent court hearing, MacDonald said she had a passport.
- Child Support — Sandra Rucki owes $6,963.69 in unpaid child support.
- April 2016 — the next court hearing.
Editor’s Note: At a Criminal Trial Hearing, Michelle MacDonald wanted the court to appoint her as a public defender and for Dakota County to pay her fee. MacDonald also tried to collect over $200,000 in legal fees owed her. Now it is disclosed that Sandra Rucki was hiding a portion of $2.4 million dollars. Now they need to check Michael Rhedin’s bank records to see if Rucki hid the money in his name.
It’s sounding more like Sandra Rucki wasn’t interested in raising her children. So she sends her daughters to live on a ranch and is found at a luxurious resort in Florida with a male companion. What kind of mother is that?